Sponsor Licence

Free assessment

Free Eligibility Assessment

Tier 2 and 5 Sponsor License

If you are an employer and you wish to employ a migrant who is a non-EEA national then you will require a sponsor license. This license will allow companies to hire migrant workers for their company.

When assessing an application for a sponsor license the Home Office looks at whether the organisation will be offering genuine employment that will meet the required skill level to sponsor an individual. They also look at the organisation’s HR and hiring procedures to determine whether the proper processes are in place to assist the organisation in meeting their duty to the Home Office.

There are many points to consider when applying for a sponsor license. We are able to assist with the entire process to ensure the smooth completion of the application process.

Contact Us