The Tier 2 (General) Visa is for foreign nationals who have been proposed a competent job so as to fill in a gap in the workforce that cannot over wise be filled by a settled worker.
If you are a non-EU migrant presently under Tier 2 General Visa category but you want to invest or set up a business in the UK, then you have the possibility to switch to the category Tier 1 (Entrepreneur).
So as to obtain entry clearance within Tier 1 Entrepreneur you must achieve the following number of points:
– At least 75 points for Attributes
– 10 points for Maintenance
– 10 points for English language
In order to obtain the Attributes points you must:
– Have access to a sum not less than 200.000 25 points
– Prove that the money is held in one or more regulated financial institutions 25 points
– Have the money disposable to spend in the United Kingdom 25 points
In order to obtain the Maintenance points, you must:
– Have access to the funds 10 points
In order to obtain the English language points, you must:
– Provide proof that you meet the Tier 2 English language requirements 10 points
– You must have funds available to support yourself during the stay.
– You must provide a business plan, setting out how you expect to make your business succeed.
– As a Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant you are subject to the Genuine Entrepreneur Test.
– You must provide a criminal record certificate from any country you have lived in for more than a year.
Length of stay:
– Up to three years and four months initially.
– Up to six years and four months with extension.
How can we help?
Master Legal Services will organize, consult and proof read you application to ensure maximum chances of obtaining your Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.
SPONSOR LICENCE FULL GUIDANCE 2021
Assistance with a sponsor licence At MASTER LEGAL SERVICES we have vast experience in dealing with sponsor licence...
IMMIGRATION RULES UPDATE – UK VISA GUIDANCE IN 2021
Since January 2021 all nationals planning to come to the UK should meet the requirements of newly-introduced...
Skilled workers and new points-based simplified system starting from January 2021
Brexit has generated new rules and requirements not only for Europeans planning to come to the UK in 2021, but also...