The Tier 2 (General) Visa is for foreign nationals who have been proposed a competent job so as to fill in a gap in the workforce that cannot over wise be filled by a settled worker.
If you are a non-EU migrant presently under Tier 2 General Visa category but you want to invest or set up a business in the UK, then you have the possibility to switch to the category Tier 1 (Entrepreneur).
So as to obtain entry clearance within Tier 1 Entrepreneur you must achieve the following number of points:
– At least 75 points for Attributes
– 10 points for Maintenance
– 10 points for English language
In order to obtain the Attributes points you must:
– Have access to a sum not less than 200.000 25 points
– Prove that the money is held in one or more regulated financial institutions 25 points
– Have the money disposable to spend in the United Kingdom 25 points
In order to obtain the Maintenance points, you must:
– Have access to the funds 10 points
In order to obtain the English language points, you must:
– Provide proof that you meet the Tier 2 English language requirements 10 points
– You must have funds available to support yourself during the stay.
– You must provide a business plan, setting out how you expect to make your business succeed.
– As a Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant you are subject to the Genuine Entrepreneur Test.
– You must provide a criminal record certificate from any country you have lived in for more than a year.
Length of stay:
– Up to three years and four months initially.
– Up to six years and four months with extension.
How can we help?
Master Legal Services will organize, consult and proof read you application to ensure maximum chances of obtaining your Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.
Assistance with a sponsor licence At MASTER LEGAL SERVICES we have vast experience in dealing with sponsor licence...
Since January 2021 all nationals planning to come to the UK should meet the requirements of newly-introduced...
Brexit has generated new rules and requirements not only for Europeans planning to come to the UK in 2021, but also...