Are you in a position where you would like to make an application for British citizenship?
According to the British Nationality Act 1981 citizens of other countries can become British nationals through the process of naturalization or registration, provided that they meet the relevant criteria.
The British passport is one of the most prestigious citizenship in the world today and is associated with undeniable benefits .
So what are the advantages of having British citizenship?
With a British passport, you will be able to:
- Permanently live in the UK.
- Work and study without restrictions in the UK.
- Enjoy the benefits of a stable society and economy.
- Enjoy all social and tax benefits provided.
- Take part in the UK electoral process.
- Stand for the public office.
- Enter without a visa to the territory of most countries of the world, including to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the USA and similar economically highly developed countries.
- Receive free healthcare and treatment.
- Pass the benefits of citizenship to your children.
- Receive education advantages for you and/or your children.
Our services include:
- Fee initial assessment
- Precise examination of your case
- Exclusive representation
- Application preparation and submission
- Regular updates on your case
- Face to face consultations
- Support in different languages
At Master Legal Services LTD we have extensive experience in assisting clients with British citizenship applications. Our team of professionals will supervise you in this process until you obtain your British passport.
Contact us for more information:
T: 020 8935 5205
Assistance with a sponsor licence At MASTER LEGAL SERVICES we have vast experience in dealing with sponsor licence...
Since January 2021 all nationals planning to come to the UK should meet the requirements of newly-introduced...
Brexit has generated new rules and requirements not only for Europeans planning to come to the UK in 2021, but also...