About Us

Immigration Law Specialists

Master Legal Services LTD is an immigration firm offering professional advice in all fields of UK immigration. We have a proven track record of successful UK visa applications. Our dedicated team have helped applicants in the UK and abroad to obtain their visas by providing competent advice and immigration services. We offer competitive rates. We are regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).


Free Assessment


Full Document Check


Same Day Visa Service


Competitive Rates

Why Choose Us


Highly Recommended! Value For Money !

I have instructed them to handle my very complex case regarding EEA Permanent Residence Card. They handled my immigration case in a very professional manner. They have been staying in constant contact, responding promptly to my queries. I have been granted Permanent Residence Card. Now I will instruct them to assist with my application for a British citizenship. It is very difficult to find a good law firm that charges a reasonable fee.I would highly recommend Master Legal Services.

Mark Berknman

Great immigration advisors!

I have asked the Master Legal Services for help with my Family Leave to Remain application. Elena was very professional and knowledgeable in explaining the process and what was required for this application. She made me feel assured that all the information submitted was correct and I would get my FLR without any problem (and I did). I highly recommend using this company as they are professional and efficient.


Successful outcome- got my Residence Card

I would like to thank Master Legal Services for the job they have done to get my 5 years UK Residence Card as a family member of a EU national. I recommend this immigration firm as they have provided me with a tailored service, by speaking my native language (Russian) and charging less than other law firms in London.

Vitalia Ion


Very professional and efficient. Definitely recommend!

Ksusha Atalyani

Very pleased!

I am very pleased with the service received! Very helpful assistance right through from the initial consultation to the successful application of Permanent Residence. Alena was extremely patient, knowledgeable and made the whole process stress free for me. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who needs an assistance with application or immigration advice.

Gintare Zitskute

Excellent job !

Excellent job ! We are very happy that we choose Master Legal Services for our case . They done a great job, with positive result in the end ! Professional and very quick respond , everything was done on a high level . Thank you !

Jozsef Iljuk

our blog & news

5 most important things to know about Tier 1 Investor visa

5 most important things to know about Tier 1 Investor visa There are many advantages to being granted a Tier 1 investor in the UK, however, there are a number of misconceptions  which many clients have believed about the Tier 1 Investor Visa. Some of the confusing is due to the changes to the Immigration […]

New UKVI Services: The start of going digital

New UKVI Front End Services UKVI has started implementation of the new ‘digital’ changes to the process of the in-country applications. The new approach is currently being phased in, hoping to improve services and be more efficient.  Caroline Nokes, The Minister of State for Immigration, has said that: “UK Visas and Immigration aims to deliver […]

New Statement of Changes to the Immigration Rules, October 2018

The latest in the regular changes to the Immigration Rules was set out on 10 October 2018.  We have summarised and highlighted the relevant aspects of these changes.  As mentioned in their statement, the main purpose of the change are as follows: EU Settlement Scheme- Phase 2: Implement the next phase of the EU Settlement […]