Affordable Immigration Lawyers London for UK ancestry visa
A UK Ancestry visa applies to Commonwealth citizens from outside the UK with ancestral links to Great Britain, who are applying from outside the UK and are planning to work in the UK. If you are looking to apply for the UK Ancestry Visa, Master Legal Services can help. We are one of the best immigration lawyers London that provide comprehensive immigration services for students based inside and outside the UK.
Continue reading for further information about UK Ancestry Visas, or feel free to contact our office to speak to an expert on 020 8935 5205 or via Whatsapp on 07710987064.
Requirements for UK Ancestry Visa
The applicant must also meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Is a Commonwealth citizen at time of the application
- Is aged 17 or over
- Is able to provide proof that one of his grandparents was born in the United Kingdom and Islands (before 31 March 1922)
- and that any such grandparent is the applicant’s blood grandparent or grandparent by reason of an adoption recognised by the laws of the United Kingdom relating to adoption
- Is able to work and intends to take or seek employment in the United Kingdom
- Will be able to maintain and accommodate himself and any dependants adequately without recourse to public funds
- Holds a valid United Kingdom entry clearance for entry in this capacity.
Documents that need to be submitted for UK Ancestry Visa:
In line with the above, the applicant must then submit sufficient evidence to prove that they meet the above-mentioned criteria. As such, the following documents need to be sent with the application:
- the original birth certificate of applicant;
- the original birth certificate of the applicant’s parents;
- the original birth certificate his grandparents;
- Marriage certificate of the applicant’s parent’s;
- the applicant’s current valid passport and/ national ID card;
- the last 6 months bank statements of the applicant to show that there is enough maintenance fund;
- documentary evidence of plans for the applicant to work in the UK- this could include evidence of his current role within the company, his wage slips, letter of intention to transfer the applicant etc.
Depending on the country which you are making your application, you may be This will determine required to complete a TB test to confirm that you are free from tuberculosis and you will need to obtain a certificate to submit with your visa application.
The earliest that an application for UK Ancestry visa can be made is 3 months before the applicant is planning to travel to the UK.
The Home Office state that a decision should be made on your visa within 3 weeks of applying from outside of the UK. The timeframe may vary subject to the country processing the application.
Successful Applications for UK Ancestry Visa:
As one of the best immigration lawyers London, we will always ensure that if the application meets the said requirements, the application should be successful and will result in a visa being granted to the applicant for a maximum initial period of 5 years.
The applicant may be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (‘ILR’) after 5 years if they meet the following criteria:
- has remained in the UK for continuously for 5 year. At present this means they have no (This is currently defined as having no absences over 180 days in any 5 year period, and no single absences in any 90 day period);
- has demonstrated sufficient knowledge of the English language and sufficient knowledge about life in the United Kingdom,
- does not have any convictions.
Immigration Lawyer Fees UK
Master Legal Services are affordable immigration lawyers in London. We have extensive experience in processing all kinds of visa applications. Rest assured that we can cater our services to your affordability. Our dedicated team has helped applicants from all walks of life in both the UK and abroad to obtain their visas by providing excellent advice and immigration services.
Affordable UK Immigration Lawyers in London for UK Ancestry Visa – How can we help:
If you want to learn more about your eligibility for UK Ancestry Visa contact Master Legal Services and we will discuss your circumstances and assist you with your application.
Contact us for more information:
T: 020 8935 5205