Immigration Caseworker /Adviser / Paralegal / Solicitor
City-based immigration firm is looking to hire experienced Immigration caseworker /adviser / paralegal / solicitor to join our expanding Immigration department.
We specialise in providing a comprehensive range of immigration services to both business and individuals. We are dedicated to the provision of the highest quality of results and so are looking for a committed and highly driven candidate.
- Manage your own caseload, converting enquiries from new clients;
- Advise clients, assess relevant documents for UK visas and immigration process;
- Preparing applications to be submitted to the UKVI and overseas;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes in the UK Immigration Law;
- Very good English language skills, an additional language is a bonus;
- Developing business and generating new business immigration leads;
- Comply and deliver within set deadlines.
- Eligible to work in the UK without any restrictions.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s, OISC Level 1 or higher.
Location: City of London near Bank tube station.
Salary: Depends on experience.
To apply for this position please send in your CV to email@example.com