UK Fiance Visa & Proposed Civil Partner Visa

Free assessment

Free Eligibility Assessment

Best Immigration Lawyers London – Fiancé(e) Visa & Proposed Civil Partnerships

Are you a non EEA citizen wishing to join your fiancé(e) in the UK? If you need help applying with your Fiance Visa or Proposed Civil Partner Visa, Master Legal Services is an expert team of immigration lawyers London that provide comprehensive immigration services for both businesses and individuals. For further information on how we can help, feel free to contact our office to speak to an expert on 020 8935 5205 or via Whatsapp on 07710987064

Eligibility Requirements for Fiancé(e) Visa & Proposed Civil Partnerships

In order for you to apply for a fiancé visa, your partner must have settled status in the UK, meaning that the person is an established citizen in the UK without immigration restrictions. The Fiancé(e) Visa is commonly referred to as Proposed Civil Partner Visa.

In order to qualify for a fiancé visa you and your future spouse:

  • Must be 18 years or older
  • Have met each other before
  • Must anticipate to live together
  • Must show that any previous relationship has been dissolved
  • Must have adequate funds to support yourselves, without having to claim public funds
  • Your fiancé must earn over the minimum requirement of £18,600 per year
  • Must have adequate accommodation for you and your dependants

Note that the level of financial requirements might increase given you have more dependants.

How long can you stay in the UK on a Fiancée Visa? A Fiancée Visa grants you access to the UK for a period of 6 months. During this period, you must marry your partner. Once you are married, you can apply for a spouse visa. This type of visa allows you to be employed in the UK.

Indefinite leave to remain UK Fiance Visa (UK Fiance Visa to ILR)

After you have spent five years on a spouse visa you become eligible to apply for IndefiniteLeave to Remain.
Note that you can only apply if you meet the financial requirements and your marriage is in subsistence.

English language requirements

As part of the application for fiancé visa you will need to prove that you can speak and understand English language. Further evidence requires passing the English test from an official test provider.

How long does a UK Fiance Visa application take?

If you are applying for a spouse visa outside of the UK – 12 weeks. If you are applying for a spouse visa in the UK- 8 weeks

Best Immigration Lawyers London – How can we help with your UK Fiance Visa?

Master Legal Services will organize, consult and proofread your application to ensure maximum chances of obtaining your Fiancé Visa.