long residence">

Long residence

Free assessment

Free Eligibility Assessment

If you have been in the UK legally for ten years you can apply to settle.

Settling- also known as Indefinite Leave to Remain means you can stay in the UK without any time restrictions.

https://sexcompilations.com/hardcore-hentia-pregnat/ You are eligible to settle if you:

➢ Have been continuously living in the UK for 10 years.
Note that during your continuous residence period you can leave the UK for up to:
• 180 days at a time
• 540 days throughout the whole period
Note that you can’t count:
• time spent in a prison, secure hospital or a young offender’s institution
• time spent in the Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man

➢ Adhered the terms of your UK visa.
➢ Passed the ‘Life in the UK’ test;
➢ Prove that your level of English meets the requirments;
Note that those applicants under 18 or over 65 years of age are not obliged to pass Life in the UK test or prove that they have a sufficient level of English.

https://www.mycomputererror.com/download-adobe-creative-suite-55-design-premium-vu6gukl90/ When to apply?

You must apply before the end of your permitted stay in the UK.
The qualifying period when applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain is counted either from:
• The date you on which you arrived in the UK on a visa
• The date on which you were first accorded approval to remain in the UK.

https://kutabalinews.com/why-cant-i-redeem-coupon-casino-gi63ij/ Dependants

You cannot include your dependants in your application, they must apply separately if they meet the eligibility requirements.

If your children are over 18 and do not meet the eligibility requirements they may have to leave the UK.


The fee for this type of application currently stands at £2,297.
You can expedite your application process for £590 which is available at a premium service center and obtain a decision on the same day.

How long is the processing period?
Expect an answer within six months.
If your application is complex and it is taking longer than six months you will be informed by the UKVI.

Contact us for more information:

T: 020 3290 0143

E: a.s@master-legal-services.com

Master Legal Services
Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.