Personal Immigration

Free assessment

Free Eligibility Assessment

British Citizenship

You are a non-UK national living in the United Kingdom with a settled status wishing to apply for naturalization? Contact our specialists to find out more details about the case.

Settlement / Indefinite Leave to Remain

Consult our specialists to receive full information about the “qualifying period” and other requirements you have to meet to be granted an Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK?

Long Residence

Check whether you are eligible to apply to settle and stay in the UK without any restrictions. Our team of professional immigration experts in Master Legal Services is ready to help you with the application.

UK Spouse Visa

If you are a UK citizen or settled in the UK, you are eligible to bring your spouse or civil partner to join you in the UK. Master Legal Services can help you with the application for this category of visa.

Fiance Visa

Are you a non EEA citizen wishing to join your fiancé(e) in the UK? Our experts can help you with the application to ensure maximum chances of obtaining your Fiancé Visa.

Unmarried Partner Visa

The current Immigration Rules in the UK allow an unmarried partner to enter or remain in the UK. If you need more information on how to do this, contact our team of specialists.

Tourist & Short Stay Visa

At Master Legal Services we will process and organise your Visitor Visa application if you decide to come to the UK for a short stay just to enjoy its aura and go sightseeing.

Initial Consultation

Master Legal Services LTD is an immigration firm offering professional advice in all fields of UK immigration.