What is the Super Premium Service?
The Super Premium Service is an expedited service for individuals and families who would like to get a result in their application within a very limited time.
The Super Premium is a mobile service.
It means that:
- a courier will collect your application form and documents
- premium service staff will visit you to get your biometric information (fingerprints and photo) and your signature
- You’ll usually get a decision on your application within 24 hours.
- You can choose the location and time of the visit (between midday and 3pm, Monday to Friday).
Master Legal Services Ltd can assist you with this process.
Who can use this service
You must be in the UK and applying to:
- extend your stay (known as ‘limited leave to remain’)
- settle permanently (known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’)
You can use this service for 4 main applicants and a maximum of 10 people per visit
Which Visas Are Covered?
The same day visa service covers the following categories:
- Tier 1 (post-study worker)
- Tier 1 (highly skilled workers, also known as general)
- Tier 2 (skilled workers, also known as general)
- Tier 2 (intra-company transfers)
- Tier 2 (ministers of religion)
- Tier 2 (sports people)
- Tier 4 Student (child)
- Tier 4 Student (adult, also known as general)
- Tier 5 (charity workers)
- Tier 5 (creative and sporting)
- Tier 5 (religious workers)
- Tier 5 (government authorised exchange)
- Tier 5 (international agreement)
- Dependents of migrants who have leave in points-based system categories – form PBS (Dependant)
- Transfer of conditions for individuals who have permission to remain under the points-based system – forms NTL and TOC
Why Use The Super Premium Service?
Advantages of using the Super Premium Service are;
- Decision made on the day- Significantly reduced waiting time
- You can select your chosen location, this can be your house, our office or even a local hotel
- No need to book an appointment as we will make the arrangements for you.
- A legal representative will attend and submit your case with you.
- Your passport will be returned to you at the same day.
£10,500 +premium service fee £610 (premium service charge ) per applicant
Contact us for more information:
T: 020 8935 5205