If you are an employer and wish to employ a someone from outside the UK, who is a non-EEA national then you will need to obtain a sponsor licence to allow you to do so.
blackjack, rival software, single hand blackjack How to get a Sponsor Licence:
- You can apply for a sponsor licence if you are an employer and wish to hire someone who is non-EEA national or a national of Switzerland. For a sponsor licence you have to apply online and post required supporting documents to UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
- You must not have any unspent criminal convictions for Immigration Offence or other specified crimes [including Fraud or Money Laundering offences].
- You are required to provide evidence that you have suitable procedures to monitor your sponsored employees. UKVI may visit your place of business in order to ensure that you are capable and honest.
go When assessing an application for a sponsor license the Home Office looks at:
- Whether the organisation will be offering authentic employment that will meet the required skill level and applicable rates of pay.
- Whether the organisation’s key personnel named of the sponsor application are reliable and honest.
- Whether the proper processes are in place to assist the organisation in meeting their duty to the Home Office based on their HR and hiring procedures.
- Whether the organisation is lawfully operating in the UK.
If you are considering applying for a sponsor licence, you want to maximize the possibility of being approved with the Home Office.
The things you need to consider as a Sponsor:
- Specify the type of workers you want to recruit.
With a Sponsor Licence you can either recruit temporary skilled workers (Tier 2) or temporary skilled workers (Tier 5). Additionally you need to choose between the unrestricted Certificate of Sponsorship or the restricted Certificate of Sponsorship.
- Appoint individuals within your company to carry out specific functions, also known as ‘key personnel’ such as: an authorized officer, a key contact, a level 1 user.
- Gather the required evidentiary documents.
- Write and submit your application online.
- Prepare for an inspection from UK Visas and Immigration.
- Comply the licence compliance duties; such as notifying a change.
- Provide supporting evidence to show that that the domestic labour market was not able to fulfil the position.
- Show that the job in question has a suitable rate of pay and skill level.
- You will have a responsibility to ensure that the person being employed has necessary skills, qualifications or professional accreditations to do their jobs; and that if they stop working for you, you must inform UKVI
- Provide certification that proves the right to work.
There are many aspects to be considered carefully when applying for a sponsor licence. At Master Legal Services, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to be able to advise and assist you throughout the application process.
Our services include:
- Free initial assessment
- Precise examination of your case
- Exclusive representation
- Application preparation and submission
- Regular updates on your case
- Face to face consultations
- Support in different languages
Contact us for more information:
T: 020 8935 5205