If you are an employer and you wish to employ a migrant who is a non-EEA national then you will require to obtain a sponsor licence. This license will allow companies to hire migrant workers for their company.
When assessing an application for a sponsor license the Home Office looks at:
- Whether the organisation will be offering authentic employment that will meet the required skill level and applicable rates of pay.
- Whether the organisation’s key personnel named of the sponsor application are reliable and honest.
- Whether the proper processes are in place to assist the organisation in meeting their duty to the Home Office based on their HR and hiring procedures.
- Whether the organisation is lawfully operating in the UK.
If you are considering applying for a sponsor licence, you want to maximize the possibility of being approved with the Home Office.
As a sponsor you need to:
- Specify the type of workers you want to recruit.
With a Sponsor Licence you can either recruit temporary skilled workers (Tier 2) or temporary skilled workers (Tier 5). Additionally you need to chose between the unrestricted Certificate of Sponsorship or the restricted Certificate of Sponsorship.
- Appoint individuals within your company to carry out specific functions, also known as ‘key personnel’ such as: an authorized officer, a key contact, a level 1 user.
- Gather the required evidentiary documents.
- Write and submit your application online.
- Prepare for an inspection from UK Visas and Immigration.
- Comply the licence compliance duties; such as notifying a change.
- Provide support that the domestic labour market was not able to fulfill the position through a local employee.
- Provide certification that proves the right to work.
How can we help?
There are many points to consider when applying for a sponsor license. We are able to assist with the entire process to ensure the smooth completion of the application process.At Master Legal Services LTD we have extensive experience in processing sponsor licence applications. Our team of immigration specialists can advise the best option for your business and needs.
Our services include:
- Fee initial assessment
- Precise examination of your case
- Exclusive representation
- Application preparation and submission
- Regular updates on your case
- Face to face consultations
- Support in different languages
Contact us for more information:
T: 020 3290 0143