Tier 2 Intra-company Transfer Visa
Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) Visa allow International Companies to relocate their employees from their overseas operations to a UK subdivision for training purposes or to fill a particular vacancy that cannot be filled by a settled person or EEA worker.
There are currently 2 sub categories for Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visa:
Long term staff
- For individuals who have been working over 12 months in their organisation.
- The professionals are being transferred to a skilled in job in the UK to fill a post which cannot be filled by a settled worker.
- The period of stay is between 12 months and 5 years maximum.
- Graduate Trainee
- For recent graduates transferred to the UK for the purpose of training.
- The graduates must come to the UK as a part of a structured graduate training programme.
- The period of stay is maximum 12 months.
You can apply for Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) Visa if;
- You have been offered a role in a UK branch organisation by your overseas employer.
- You are from outside EEA and Switzerland
- You have a valid certificate of sponsorship for your position provided by your employer
- You are being paid what is considered an “appropriate salary”
Note: The minimum salary for Long-Term Staff is £41,500 per annum. The minimum for Graduate Trainee is £23, 000 per annum
- You have at least £945 in your account 90 days before you apply as proof of personal savings.
- You have proof that you have been working for your employer outside the UK.
- You show that you can travel
[Note you must also provide your travel history over the last five years] –If you are from a listed country, you must pass the Tuberculosis test.
- If you are from a listed country, you must pass the Tuberculosis test.
For any queries or assistance with your Immigration matters, get in contact:
T:020 8935 5205
M: +44 7710987064