Tier 2 Intra-company Transfer Visa

Free assessment

Free Eligibility Assessment

Affordable Immigration Lawyers London, West, Central, North, East London – Tier 2 Intra-company Transfer Visa

Are you an employee looking to obtain a Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa? If you looking for affordable UK immigration lawyers in London to assist with your application, then our team of legal experts can help.

This visa allows International Companies to relocate their employees from their overseas operations to a UK subdivision for training purposes or to fill a particular vacancy that cannot be filled by a settled person or EEA worker.

If you are looking to gain this visa type, continue reading for further information or feel free to contact our office to speak to an expert on 020 8935 5205 or via Whatsapp on 07710987064.

Tier 2 Intra-company Transfer Visa – How to Acquire it.

There are currently 2 sub categories for Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visa:

Long term staff 

  • For individuals who have been working over 12 months in their organisation.
  • The professionals are being transferred to a skilled in job in the UK to fill a post which cannot be filled by a settled worker.
  • The period of stay is between 12 months and 5 years maximum.
  • Graduate Trainee
  • For recent graduates transferred to the UK for the purpose of training.
  • The graduates must come to the UK as a part of a structured graduate training programme.
  • The period of stay is maximum 12 months.

You can apply for Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) Visa if;

  • You have been offered a role in a UK branch organisation by your overseas employer.
  • You are from outside EEA and Switzerland
  • You have a valid certificate of sponsorship for your position provided by your employer
  • You are being paid what is considered an “appropriate salary”

Note: The minimum salary for Long-Term Staff is £41,500 per annum. The minimum for Graduate Trainee is £23, 000 per annum

  • You have at least £945 in your account 90 days before you apply as proof of personal savings.
  • You have proof that you have been working for your employer outside the UK.
  • You show that you can travel

[Note you must also provide your travel history over the last five years] If you are from a listed country, you must pass the Tuberculosis test.

  • If you are from a listed country, you must pass the Tuberculosis test.