If you are a Turkish national and you want to start a new business or help run an established business in the UK, you may be eligible for a Turkish Businessperson visa. This visa will allow you to bring dependants such as family members e.g. children under the age of 18.
Length of stay
A Turkish Businessperson visa will allow to stay in the UK for at least 12 months and extend it visa for another three years. If you are looking to extend your visa and are unable to find all the necessary documentation you may able to stay in the UK for 1 year.
How long is the process?
You can apply up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK. Normally you will be able to get a decision within 12 weeks of your application. The visa processing times may vary depending on the complexity of your case
How much will it cost?
There is currently no fee
This visa requires you to provide a business plan, any partnership agreements, business accounts and evidence of investments in the business. For an extensive list of required documentation please visit https://www.gov.uk/turkish-business-person/documents-you-must-provide
- To apply for this visa you will need to show that you have a genuine intention of starting a business
- You will also need to prove that you have sufficient funds
- Be able to share the running costs of your business
- Show that any profits are enough to support you and your family members
- Actively have a part in running the business
- You can show that the business needs your services and investment
- Normally you will be able to get a decision within 12 weeks of your application.
How can we help?
Master Legal Services have extensive experience in processing and organising business visas. Please contact our immigration advisers to arrange an initial consultation.
Contact us for more information:
T: 020 8935 5205