As a citizen or UK resident with no immigration restrictions, you are eligible to bring your spouse or partner to the UK.
So what are the eligibility criteria for UK Spouse Visa?
- You and your spouse are over 18 years’ old.
- You are planning to live together permanently.
- The financial requirement of http://stripofvegas.com/slots/grand-bazaar-slot-play-online-for-free-or-real-money/ £18,600 per annum has to be met. *
Note that your spouse has to earn this amount or more and support you without claiming UK public funds.The minimum financial requirement is higher if you have dependent children.
You can meet the financial requirements through a mixture of income of employment or self-employment, sick pay, maternity or paternity pay, income coming from rent or shares or cash savings.
*The financial requirement is not applicable if you are an EU national or have one of the following benefits:
–Severe Disablement Allowance
–Disability Living Allowance
–Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
–Personal Independence Payment
–Armed Forces Independence Payment
–Constant Attendance Allowance, Mobility Supplement or War Disablement Pension under the War Pensions Scheme
–Or bereavement benefits
- You are in a civil partnership or married.
Note that you need have to show evidence that you are in a genuine and subsisting relationship with your sponsor. You have to show evidence how you keep in touch or evidence that you have been living together.
Note that the length of the Visa depends on the status of your relationship.
- You also have to show that you meet the English language requirement. A1 for initial applications; A2 for extensions and B1 for indefinite leave.
Note that the English language requirement does not apply to European nationals.
- You also have to evidence that you will be accommodated in the UK without causing overcrowding.
How can we help?
At Master Legal Services we will advise the type of Spouse Visa you can apply for depending on your circumstances. We will collect all the relevant documents and check for errors before you submit your application.
Contact us for more information:
T: 020 8935 5205