Immigration Lawyers London – Unmarried Partner Visa Application
Need help applying for an Unmarried Partner Visa? Master Legal Services is an expert team of immigration lawyers London that provide comprehensive immigration services for both businesses and individuals, based inside and outside the UK. For further information, feel free to contact our office to speak to an expert on 020 8935 5205 or via Whatsapp on 07710987064.
What is the Unmarried Partner Visa
The current Immigration rules in the UK allows an unmarried partner to enter or remain in the UK on the basis that they are in a relationship with a person who is present and ‘settled in the UK’. The Rules allow for a person who is not married nor in a civil partnership to join a partner who is settled in the UK, provided certain conditions are met.
Eligibility Requirements for Unmarried Partner Immigration Visa
There is a similar set of eligibility criteria as the spouse visa which needs to be met for a successful application:
- You and your spouse are over 18 years’ old.
- The financial requirement should be met:
- You must show that any previous relationship that you or your partner were involved in (whether it be as a married or an unmarried couple) has ended.
- You need to show that you have been living with your partner for at least two years in a relationship similar to marriage. You will need to provide documentary evidence confirming this.
- You must have suitable accommodation available for you, your partner and any dependants.
- You must also satisfy the English language requirements.
Financial Requirements for Unmarried Partner Visa Application:
You are required to show that you and your partner have sufficient funds to support yourselves (and any dependants) without claiming public funds.
Your unmarried GBR or settled partner must be earning at least £18,600 per annum or savings to be able to sponsor you.
If also sponsoring children as dependents then the financial requirement will increase:
- additional £3,800 for a first child (who is not British, settled or an EEA national); plus
- an additional £2,400 for each additional child (who is not British, settled or an EEA national).
Best Immigration Lawyers London – How can we help?
Master Legal Services is one of the best immigration lawyers in London. Rest assured that an expert advisor will assess your specific circumstance and assist you with the right application for you. Most importantly, we will provide you a list of the correct documentary evidence to provide to make a successful application. We will collect all the relevant documents and check for errors before you submit your application.
UK Immigration Lawyer Fees
Master Legal Services are affordable immigration lawyers in London.
We have extensive experience in processing and organizing Visa applications. Rest assured that we can cater our services to your affordability. Our dedicated team has helped applicants from all walks of life in both the UK and abroad to obtain their visas by providing excellent advice and immigration services.
Immigration Lawyers East London – Contact us for more
Our Immigration Lawyers East London services are available all over the UK. Contact us below for more information.
T: 020 8935 5205