Fiancee Visa


High Success Rate

Same Day Services

Multilingual Experts

Competitive fixed Fees

Fiancee Visa

Are you a non-EEA citizen wishing to join your fiancé(e) in the UK? If you need help applying with your UK Fiance Visa or Proposed Civil Partner Visa, Master Legal Services is an expert team of immigration lawyers providing comprehensive fiancee visa application services. For further information on how we can help, feel free to contact our office to speak to an expert on 020 8935 5205 or via Whatsapp on 07710987064

UK Fiance Visa Requirements

In order for you to apply for a UK fiancé visa, your partner must have settled status in the UK, meaning that the person is an established citizen in the UK without immigration restrictions. The Fiancee Visa is commonly referred to as the Proposed Civil Partner Visa.

What Our Clients Say

I would like to thank Master Legal Services for the job they have done to get my 5 years UK Residence Card as a family member of a EU national. I recommend this immigration firm as they have provided me with a tailored service, by speaking my native language (Russian) and charging less than other law firms in London.

Vitalia Ion

I have asked the Master Legal Services for help with my Family Leave to Remain application. Elena was very professional and knowledgeable in explaining the process and what was required for this application. She made me feel assured that all the information submitted was correct and I would get my FLR without any problem (and I did). I highly recommend using this company as they are professional and efficient.

Kelly A – 47

I have instructed them to handle my very complex case regarding EEA Permanent Residence Card. They handled my immigration case in a very professional manner. They have been staying in constant contact, responding promptly to my queries. I have been granted Permanent Residence Card. Now I will instruct them to assist with my application for a British citizenship. It is very difficult to find a good law firm that charges a reasonable fee. I would highly recommend Master Legal Services.

Mark Berknman

In order to apply for a fiance visa you and your future spouse need to meet the UK fiance visa requirements :

  • Must be 18 years or older
  • Have met each other before
  • Must anticipate to live together
  • Must show that any previous relationship has been dissolved
  • Must have adequate funds to support yourselves, without having to claim public funds
  • Your fiancé must earn over the minimum requirement of £18,600 per year
  • Must have adequate accommodation for you and your dependants

Note that the level of financial requirements for UK fiancee visa might increase given you have more dependants.

How long can you stay in the UK on a Fiancée Visa? A Fiancée Visa grants you access to the UK for a period of 6 months. During this period, you must marry your partner. Once you are married, you can apply for a spouse visa. This type of visa allows you to be employed in the UK.

Indefinite leave to remain UK Fiance Visa (UK Fiance Visa to ILR)

After you have spent five years on a spouse visa you become eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. Note that you can only apply if you meet the financial requirements for the fiance visa, and your marriage is in subsistence.

English language requirements for Fiancee Visa

As part of the application for a UK fiancee visa, you will need to prove that you can speak and understand the English language. Further evidence requires passing the English test from an official test provider.

Fiance Visa application processing time

If you apply for a finace visa outside of the UK – 12 weeks. If you apply for a fiancee visa in the UK- 8 weeks

Contact our Fiance Visa Lawyers

Master Legal Services will organize, consult, and proofread your fiance visa application to ensure maximum chances of obtaining your Fiancee Visa. Some of the immigration services we provide include applications for British citizenshipthe EU settlement schemeIndefinite Leave to RemainSpouse Visa, Fiancee visa, and many more.

Why Our Clients Choose Us

High Success Rate

Our team is dedicated to providing excellent services to each client.

Affordable Fixed Fee

We offer one of the most competitive fees in London.

Conveniently Located

Our office is very conveniently located in the City of London with a walking distance from underground stations (Chancery Lane, Holborn).

How we can help

At Master Legal Services we have a team of experienced specialists, all based in London and ready to provide you with a free initial assessment regarding your immigration matter.  You can contact us on 020 8935 5205+44 7710987064 or by email

Our services include:
  • A comprehensive consultation and assessment of your case; 
  • Advising you about the relevant documents and immigration requirements; 
  • Filling in the application form;
  • Checking your documents to make sure that they meet the requirements;
  • Drafting a cover letter in support of your immigration matter; 
  • Correspondence with the Home Office / UKVI; 
  • Advising about booking biometric appointments or using the new UKVCAS IDV app; 
  • Submission of all necessary documentation to the Home Office / UKVI system. 

About us

Master Legal Services is a company Registered in England & Wales No.10309474. We are authorised to provide immigration advice and services by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).


7 Bell Yard London,




020 8935 5205