Long residence ILR
OISC ACCREDITED UK IMMIGRATION ADVISERS
High Success Rate
Same Day Services
Competitive fixed Fees
Long residence ILR
Looking to settle in the UK?
If you have been in the UK legally for ten years you can apply to settle. Settling – also known as Indefinite Leave to Remain means you can stay in the UK without any time restrictions.
Need help applying for a long residence ILR? Master Legal Services is an expert team of long Residence lawyers that provides comprehensive immigration services for both businesses and individuals, based inside and outside the UK. For further information, feel free to contact our office to speak to an expert on 020 8935 5205 or via Whatsapp on 07710987064.
What Our Clients Say
I would like to thank Master Legal Services for the job they have done to get my 5 years UK Residence Card as a family member of a EU national. I recommend this immigration firm as they have provided me with a tailored service, by speaking my native language (Russian) and charging less than other law firms in London.
I have asked the Master Legal Services for help with my Family Leave to Remain application. Elena was very professional and knowledgeable in explaining the process and what was required for this application. She made me feel assured that all the information submitted was correct and I would get my FLR without any problem (and I did). I highly recommend using this company as they are professional and efficient.
Kelly A – 47
I have instructed them to handle my very complex case regarding EEA Permanent Residence Card. They handled my immigration case in a very professional manner. They have been staying in constant contact, responding promptly to my queries. I have been granted Permanent Residence Card. Now I will instruct them to assist with my application for a British citizenship. It is very difficult to find a good law firm that charges a reasonable fee. I would highly recommend Master Legal Services.
Long Residence ILR – Eligibility
You are eligible to settle if you:
- Have been continuously living in the UK for 10 years
Note that during your continuous residence period you can leave the UK for up to:
- 180 days at a time
- 540 days throughout the whole period
Note that you can’t count:
- time spent in a prison, secure hospital or a young offender’s institution
- time spent in the Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man
- Adhered the terms of your UK visa.
- Passed the ‘Life in the UK’ test;
- Prove that your level of English meets the requirements;
Note that those applicants under 18 or over 65 years of age are not obliged to pass Life in the UK test or prove that they have a sufficient level of English.
When to apply for a Long Residence ILR?
You must apply before the end of your permitted stay in the UK.
The qualifying period when applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain is counted either from:
- The date you on which you arrived in the UK on a visa
- The date on which you were first accorded approval to remain in the UK.
You cannot include your dependants in your application, they must apply separately if they meet the eligibility requirements.
If your children are over 18 and do not meet the eligibility requirements they may have to leave the UK.
Long Residence ILR Fees
The fee for this type of application currently stands at £2,389.
If you’re applying to settle you can pay an extra £800 for the super priority service. You’ll get a decision:
- by the end of the next working day after providing your biometric information if your appointment is on a weekday;
- 2 working days after providing your biometric information if your appointment is at the weekend.
How long is the processing period for an ILR?
Expect an answer within six months. If your application is complex and it is taking longer than six months you will be informed by the UKVI.
Contact our experienced Visa experts for a free initial assessment of ypur circumstances!
Why Our Clients Choose Us
High Success Rate
Our team is dedicated to providing excellent services to each client.
Affordable Fixed Fee
We offer one of the most competitive fees in London.
Our office is very conveniently located in the City of London with a walking distance from underground stations (Chancery Lane, Holborn).
How we can help
At Master Legal Services we have a team of experienced specialists, all based in London and ready to provide you with a free initial assessment regarding your immigration matter. You can contact us on 020 8935 5205, +44 7710987064 or by email email@example.com
- A comprehensive consultation and assessment of your case;
- Advising you about the relevant documents and immigration requirements;
- Filling in the application form;
- Checking your documents to make sure that they meet the requirements;
- Drafting a cover letter in support of your immigration matter;
- Correspondence with the Home Office / UKVI;
- Advising about booking biometric appointments or using the new UKVCAS IDV app;
- Submission of all necessary documentation to the Home Office / UKVI system.