Global Talent Visa


High Success Rate

Same Day Services

Multilingual Experts

Competitive fixed Fees

Global Talent Visa

Who can apply for the UK Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa?

You can use a Global Talent visa to work in the UK if you’re a leader or potential leader in one of the following fields:

  • academia or research
  • arts and culture
  • digital technology

You can only apply for a Global Talent visa once you have successfully applied for an endorsement to prove that you are a leader or potential leader.

Applicants with a valid Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) endorsement can use a valid endorsement given under the old Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa rules to apply for a Global Talent visa. You will not need to get a new endorsement under the Global Talent visa rules.

What Our Clients Say

I would like to thank Master Legal Services for the job they have done to get my 5 years UK Residence Card as a family member of a EU national. I recommend this immigration firm as they have provided me with a tailored service, by speaking my native language (Russian) and charging less than other law firms in London.

Vitalia Ion

I have asked the Master Legal Services for help with my Family Leave to Remain application. Elena was very professional and knowledgeable in explaining the process and what was required for this application. She made me feel assured that all the information submitted was correct and I would get my FLR without any problem (and I did). I highly recommend using this company as they are professional and efficient.

Kelly A – 47

I have instructed them to handle my very complex case regarding EEA Permanent Residence Card. They handled my immigration case in a very professional manner. They have been staying in constant contact, responding promptly to my queries. I have been granted Permanent Residence Card. Now I will instruct them to assist with my application for a British citizenship. It is very difficult to find a good law firm that charges a reasonable fee. I would highly recommend Master Legal Services.

Mark Berknman

Apply for endorsement at the same time as the visa

You can apply for the Global Talent visa at the same time as you apply for endorsement, or after you have the endorsement confirmed. If your permission to stay in the UK is about to expire, applying for the visa will extend it.

If you apply for both at the same time and your endorsement is refused, your visa will be refused as well. This means you will lose the fees for both. Thus, you will need a qualified assistance with all the steps of your application to avoid irrelevant expenses and to be sure you will succeed.

Switch to this visa

You can apply to switch to a Global Talent visa if you’re already in the UK with any of these visa types:

  • Tier 1
  • Tier 2
  • Tier 5 (Temporary worker – Government Authorised Exchange) on an exchange scheme for sponsored researchers
  • a Start-up visa
  • an Innovator visa

You can choose how long you want to apply for, up to a maximum of 5 years.

You must leave the UK and make your application from abroad if you’re in another category.

Extend your visa

You can apply to extend your visa if:

  • the organisation that endorsed you has not withdrawn its approval
  • you earned money in your expert field during your last period of leave in the UK

You should apply before your current visa expires.

Applicants who currently hold leave under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) can extend under the Global Talent category. This visa usually lasts between 1 and 5 years.

You can apply to extend your visa as many times as you like. Each extension can last from 1 to 5 years.

Why Our Clients Choose Us

High Success Rate

Our team is dedicated to providing excellent services to each client.

Affordable Fixed Fee

We offer one of the most competitive fees in London.

Conveniently Located

Our office is very conveniently located in the City of London with a walking distance from underground stations (Chancery Lane, Holborn).

Family members

Your family members (dependants) must apply to join or remain with you in the UK if they’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. A dependant is any of the following: your partner, your child under 18, your child over 18 if they’re currently in the UK as a dependant.

An applicant does not have to satisfy any English language criteria while applying to or switching into the Global Talent visa category. However, for extension in this category, you are required to meet the English language requirement at Level B1.

How we can help

At Master Legal Services we have a team of experienced specialists, all based in London and ready to provide you with a free initial assessment regarding your immigration matter.  You can contact us on 020 8935 5205+44 7710987064 or by email

Our services include:
  • A comprehensive consultation and assessment of your case; 
  • Advising you about the relevant documents and immigration requirements; 
  • Filling in the application form;
  • Checking your documents to make sure that they meet the requirements;
  • Drafting a cover letter in support of your immigration matter; 
  • Correspondence with the Home Office / UKVI; 
  • Advising about booking biometric appointments or using the new UKVCAS IDV app; 
  • Submission of all necessary documentation to the Home Office / UKVI system. 

About us

Master Legal Services is a company Registered in England & Wales No.10309474. We are authorised to provide immigration advice and services by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).


7 Bell Yard London,




020 8935 5205

+44 7710987064