Intra-Company Transfer


High Success Rate

Same Day Services

Multilingual Experts

Competitive fixed Fees

Intra-Company Transfer Visa

This visa allows International Companies to relocate their employees from their overseas operations to a UK subdivision for training purposes or to fill a particular vacancy that cannot be filled by a settled person.

There are currently 2 sub-categories for Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visa:

  1.     The Graduate Trainee Category

This category is for fresh international graduates’ employees who are to be relocated as part of a systematic graduate program, that specifically outlines progression in the direction of a managerial or specialist position.

It is required that the candidates are recent graduates with at least 3 months’ preparation in a foreign division of the transnational.

  1.   The Long Term Staff category

This category is for skilled workers who are to be relocated for a period between 12 months and 5 years with the purpose of filling a position that cannot be filled regionally. It is required that the candidate must have been employed at the foreign division of the multinational for at least twelve months, unless they’re going to pay you £73,900 or more a year to work in the UK.

What Our Clients Say About Us

Jasbir Mann

Thanks a lot to master legal services first for my successful application as skilled worker and now for my wife and kids as skilled worker dependent. At your office, no chance to fail, no chance to lose.


Kasia Maricar

Very good knowledge of the application process. Personal approach. I particularly appreciated immerse patience and professionalism. Every detail was fully explained, every question answered. Couldn't have found a better person. Thank you!

Riad Darawish

Legal Master gives very good service for immigration matters. They helped me and my partner to obtain Tier1 entrepreneur visa. The process with them was very smooth and quick. I strongly recommend them as their service is very reliable, good value of money and high creditability.

Who can apply for Intra-Company Transfer Visa?

-For individuals who have been working over 12 months in their organisation.

  • The professionals are being transferred to a skilled job in the UK to fill a post which cannot be filled by a settled worker.
  • The period of stay is between 12 months and 5 years maximum.

-Graduate Trainee

For recent graduates transferred to the UK for the purpose of training.

  • The graduates must come to the UK as a part of a structured graduate training programme.
  • The period of stay is maximum 12 months.

-You have been offered a role in a UK branch organisation by your overseas employer.

-You have a valid certificate of sponsorship for your position provided by your employer

-You are being paid what is considered an “appropriate salary”

Note: The minimum salary for Long-Term Staff is £41,500 per annum. The minimum for Graduate Trainee is £23, 000 per annum

Salary Requirements

The salary you need might be different, for example if:

  • you’re extending your Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa
  • you’re working in the UK for less than a year
  • you’ll be paid at an hourly rate
  • you’ll work a set number of hours

-You have at least £945 in your account 90 days before you apply as proof of personal savings.

-You have proof that you have been working for your employer outside the UK.

-If you are from a listed country, you must pass the Tuberculosis test.

The minimum income rates depends on a lot of things:

  • Check how the sponsorship will come – if it is in the category of Tier 2 (General);
  • Will it be under Tier 2 ICT (Intra-Company Transfer)?
  • Consider if the employee comes as an experienced hand or is new on the job (new entrant)?
  • Check the SOC Code (Standard Occupational Classification);
  • Consider the number of working hours involved.

Can Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa be extended?

Long-term Staff

Your stay can be extended for the shortest of the following:

  • the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 14 days
  • the time needed to extend your stay to the maximum time allowed in the category
  • 5 years (9 years if you earn more than £120,000 a year)

Graduate Trainee

You can extend your stay if your original visa was for less than 12 months. You can only extend your visa by up to 12 months.

How to apply for the UK Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa extension?

–You must apply to UKVI for a Tier 2 ICT visa with a named employer and for a distinct, skilled position;

–You must possess a valid Certificate of Sponsorship;

–You must satisfy the minimum salary requirements outlined in the Standard Occupation Codes;

–You must be able to support yourself in the UK;

–You must meet the maintenance provision for yourself and your dependents.

Why Our Clients Choose Us

High Success Rate

Our team is dedicated to providing excellent services to each client.

Affordable Fixed Fee

We offer one of the most competitive fees in London.

Conveniently Located

Our office is very conveniently located in the City of London with a walking distance from underground stations (Chancery Lane, Holborn).

About us

Master Legal Services is a company Registered in England & Wales No.10309474. We are authorised to provide immigration advice and services by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).


7 Bell Yard London,




020 8935 5205