OISC ACCREDITED UK IMMIGRATION ADVISERS
High Success Rate
Same Day Services
Competitive fixed Fees
Intra-Company Transfer Visa
This visa allows International Companies to relocate their employees from their overseas operations to a UK subdivision for training purposes or to fill a particular vacancy that cannot be filled by a settled person.
There are currently 2 sub-categories for Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visa:
- The Graduate Trainee Category
This category is for fresh international graduates’ employees who are to be relocated as part of a systematic graduate program, that specifically outlines progression in the direction of a managerial or specialist position.
It is required that the candidates are recent graduates with at least 3 months’ preparation in a foreign division of the transnational.
- The Long Term Staff category
This category is for skilled workers who are to be relocated for a period between 12 months and 5 years with the purpose of filling a position that cannot be filled regionally. It is required that the candidate must have been employed at the foreign division of the multinational for at least twelve months, unless they’re going to pay you £73,900 or more a year to work in the UK.
What Our Clients Say
I would like to thank Master Legal Services for the job they have done to get my 5 years UK Residence Card as a family member of a EU national. I recommend this immigration firm as they have provided me with a tailored service, by speaking my native language (Russian) and charging less than other law firms in London.
I have asked the Master Legal Services for help with my Family Leave to Remain application. Elena was very professional and knowledgeable in explaining the process and what was required for this application. She made me feel assured that all the information submitted was correct and I would get my FLR without any problem (and I did). I highly recommend using this company as they are professional and efficient.
Kelly A – 47
I have instructed them to handle my very complex case regarding EEA Permanent Residence Card. They handled my immigration case in a very professional manner. They have been staying in constant contact, responding promptly to my queries. I have been granted Permanent Residence Card. Now I will instruct them to assist with my application for a British citizenship. It is very difficult to find a good law firm that charges a reasonable fee. I would highly recommend Master Legal Services.
Who can apply for Intra-Company Transfer Visa?
-For individuals who have been working over 12 months in their organisation.
- The professionals are being transferred to a skilled job in the UK to fill a post which cannot be filled by a settled worker.
- The period of stay is between 12 months and 5 years maximum.
For recent graduates transferred to the UK for the purpose of training.
- The graduates must come to the UK as a part of a structured graduate training programme.
- The period of stay is maximum 12 months.
-You have been offered a role in a UK branch organisation by your overseas employer.
-You have a valid certificate of sponsorship for your position provided by your employer
-You are being paid what is considered an “appropriate salary”
Note: The minimum salary for Long-Term Staff is £41,500 per annum. The minimum for Graduate Trainee is £23, 000 per annum
The salary you need might be different, for example if:
- you’re extending your Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa
- you’re working in the UK for less than a year
- you’ll be paid at an hourly rate
- you’ll work a set number of hours
-You have at least £945 in your account 90 days before you apply as proof of personal savings.
-You have proof that you have been working for your employer outside the UK.
-If you are from a listed country, you must pass the Tuberculosis test.
The minimum income rates depends on a lot of things:
- Check how the sponsorship will come – if it is in the category of Tier 2 (General);
- Will it be under Tier 2 ICT (Intra-Company Transfer)?
- Consider if the employee comes as an experienced hand or is new on the job (new entrant)?
- Check the SOC Code (Standard Occupational Classification);
- Consider the number of working hours involved.
Can Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa be extended?
Your stay can be extended for the shortest of the following:
- the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 14 days
- the time needed to extend your stay to the maximum time allowed in the category
- 5 years (9 years if you earn more than £120,000 a year)
You can extend your stay if your original visa was for less than 12 months. You can only extend your visa by up to 12 months.
How to apply for the UK Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa extension?
–You must apply to UKVI for a Tier 2 ICT visa with a named employer and for a distinct, skilled position;
–You must possess a valid Certificate of Sponsorship;
–You must satisfy the minimum salary requirements outlined in the Standard Occupation Codes;
–You must be able to support yourself in the UK;
–You must meet the maintenance provision for yourself and your dependents.
Why Our Clients Choose Us
High Success Rate
Our team is dedicated to providing excellent services to each client.
Affordable Fixed Fee
We offer one of the most competitive fees in London.
Our office is very conveniently located in the City of London with a walking distance from underground stations (Chancery Lane, Holborn).
How we can help
At Master Legal Services we have a team of experienced specialists, all based in London and ready to provide you with a free initial assessment regarding your immigration matter. You can contact us on 020 8935 5205, +44 7710987064 or by email email@example.com
- A comprehensive consultation and assessment of your case;
- Advising you about the relevant documents and immigration requirements;
- Filling in the application form;
- Checking your documents to make sure that they meet the requirements;
- Drafting a cover letter in support of your immigration matter;
- Correspondence with the Home Office / UKVI;
- Advising about booking biometric appointments or using the new UKVCAS IDV app;
- Submission of all necessary documentation to the Home Office / UKVI system.