Tier 4 Student Visa


High Success Rate

Same Day Services

Multilingual Experts

Competitive fixed Fees

Tier 4 Student Visa

Requirements for Tier 4 General Student Visa:

  • You are required to demonstrate that you hold adequate funds to pay the course fee as well as to support yourself throughout your study course in the UK;
  • You have been offered a placement on a course in a UK university;
  • Note that you must receive a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS);
  • You read, speak, write and understand English at the required level;

Note that you must prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply. Usually this means passing a secure English language test, such as CEFR level B2.

What Our Clients Say About Us

Jasbir Mann

Thanks a lot to master legal services first for my successful application as skilled worker and now for my wife and kids as skilled worker dependent. At your office, no chance to fail, no chance to lose.


Kasia Maricar

Very good knowledge of the application process. Personal approach. I particularly appreciated immerse patience and professionalism. Every detail was fully explained, every question answered. Couldn't have found a better person. Thank you!

Riad Darawish

Legal Master gives very good service for immigration matters. They helped me and my partner to obtain Tier1 entrepreneur visa. The process with them was very smooth and quick. I strongly recommend them as their service is very reliable, good value of money and high creditability.

Tier 4 General Student Visa Extension

You can only apply for a Tier 4 general student visa extension if your current sponsor institution is:

  • a higher education institution (HEI)
  • an overseas HEI
  • an embedded college offering pathway courses
  • an independent school

You must apply: within 6 months of getting a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS)

before your current Tier 4 student visa expires – but no more than 3 months before the course start date on your CAS

You are permitted to stay in the UK until you get your decision.

Can I bring family members or dependants i.e. parent of a Tier 4 General Student Visa holder?

You might be able to bring a dependant to the UK i.e. parent of a tier 4 general student visa, if:

  • You are sponsored by higher education institution on a course level 7 that lasts more than a year.
  • You are on a Doctorate Extension Scheme student
  • You are a new government-sponsored student
  • Note that your dependants will have to pay healthcare surcharge as part of their application.

When can I apply for Tier 4 General Student Visa?

The earliest you can apply for Tier 4 (General) Student Visa is three months before the starting date of your course.

Can I work during my studies?

When you have a Tier 4 general student visa you can work as a student sabbatical officer. Additionally, you can work up to 20 hours weekly and full time during your holidays if you are studying a degree-level course for longer than six months.

Note that you can’t work in certain jobs, for example sports coach.

Can I get public funding?

Under Tier 4 General Visa rules you are not able to receive public funds.

Why Our Clients Choose Us

High Success Rate

Our team is dedicated to providing excellent services to each client.

Affordable Fixed Fee

We offer one of the most competitive fees in London.

Conveniently Located

Our office is very conveniently located in the City of London with a walking distance from underground stations (Chancery Lane, Holborn).

About us

Master Legal Services is a company Registered in England & Wales No.10309474. We are authorised to provide immigration advice and services by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).


7 Bell Yard London,





020 8935 5205