Tier 4 Student Visa
OISC ACCREDITED UK IMMIGRATION ADVISERS
High Success Rate
Same Day Services
Competitive fixed Fees
Tier 4 Student Visa
Requirements for Tier 4 General Student Visa:
- You are required to demonstrate that you hold adequate funds to pay the course fee as well as to support yourself throughout your study course in the UK;
- You have been offered a placement on a course in a UK university;
- Note that you must receive a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS);
- You read, speak, write and understand English at the required level;
Note that you must prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply. Usually this means passing a secure English language test, such as CEFR level B2.
What Our Clients Say
I would like to thank Master Legal Services for the job they have done to get my 5 years UK Residence Card as a family member of a EU national. I recommend this immigration firm as they have provided me with a tailored service, by speaking my native language (Russian) and charging less than other law firms in London.
I have asked the Master Legal Services for help with my Family Leave to Remain application. Elena was very professional and knowledgeable in explaining the process and what was required for this application. She made me feel assured that all the information submitted was correct and I would get my FLR without any problem (and I did). I highly recommend using this company as they are professional and efficient.
Kelly A – 47
I have instructed them to handle my very complex case regarding EEA Permanent Residence Card. They handled my immigration case in a very professional manner. They have been staying in constant contact, responding promptly to my queries. I have been granted Permanent Residence Card. Now I will instruct them to assist with my application for a British citizenship. It is very difficult to find a good law firm that charges a reasonable fee. I would highly recommend Master Legal Services.
Tier 4 General Student Visa Extension
You can only apply for a Tier 4 general student visa extension if your current sponsor institution is:
- a higher education institution (HEI)
- an overseas HEI
- an embedded college offering pathway courses
- an independent school
You must apply: within 6 months of getting a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS)
before your current Tier 4 student visa expires – but no more than 3 months before the course start date on your CAS
You are permitted to stay in the UK until you get your decision.
Can I bring family members or dependants i.e. parent of a Tier 4 General Student Visa holder?
You might be able to bring a dependant to the UK i.e. parent of a tier 4 general student visa, if:
- You are sponsored by higher education institution on a course level 7 that lasts more than a year.
- You are on a Doctorate Extension Scheme student
- You are a new government-sponsored student
- Note that your dependants will have to pay healthcare surcharge as part of their application.
When can I apply for Tier 4 General Student Visa?
The earliest you can apply for Tier 4 (General) Student Visa is three months before the starting date of your course.
Can I work during my studies?
When you have a Tier 4 general student visa you can work as a student sabbatical officer. Additionally, you can work up to 20 hours weekly and full time during your holidays if you are studying a degree-level course for longer than six months.
Note that you can’t work in certain jobs, for example sports coach.
Can I get public funding?
Under Tier 4 General Visa rules you are not able to receive public funds.
Why Our Clients Choose Us
High Success Rate
Our team is dedicated to providing excellent services to each client.
Affordable Fixed Fee
We offer one of the most competitive fees in London.
Our office is very conveniently located in the City of London with a walking distance from underground stations (Chancery Lane, Holborn).
How we can help
At Master Legal Services we have a team of experienced specialists, all based in London and ready to provide you with a free initial assessment regarding your immigration matter. You can contact us on 020 8935 5205, +44 7710987064 or by email email@example.com
- A comprehensive consultation and assessment of your case;
- Advising you about the relevant documents and immigration requirements;
- Filling in the application form;
- Checking your documents to make sure that they meet the requirements;
- Drafting a cover letter in support of your immigration matter;
- Correspondence with the Home Office / UKVI;
- Advising about booking biometric appointments or using the new UKVCAS IDV app;
- Submission of all necessary documentation to the Home Office / UKVI system.