Turkish Businessperson Visa
OISC ACCREDITED UK IMMIGRATION ADVISERS
High Success Rate
Same Day Services
Competitive fixed Fees
Turkish Businessperson Visa
Currently it is not available for new applicants, but it can be extended, and family members can join the applicant in the UK
Due to this visa requirements following the Ankara Agreement, Turkish nationals were eligible to enter the UK in order to set up a new business or help run an existing one.
Post-Brexit amendments led to the fact that this route has been closed and one can apply to extend their Turkish Businessperson visa if they already have permission to stay in the UK as a Turkish Businessperson.
What Our Clients Say
I would like to thank Master Legal Services for the job they have done to get my 5 years UK Residence Card as a family member of a EU national. I recommend this immigration firm as they have provided me with a tailored service, by speaking my native language (Russian) and charging less than other law firms in London.
I have asked the Master Legal Services for help with my Family Leave to Remain application. Elena was very professional and knowledgeable in explaining the process and what was required for this application. She made me feel assured that all the information submitted was correct and I would get my FLR without any problem (and I did). I highly recommend using this company as they are professional and efficient.
Kelly A – 47
I have instructed them to handle my very complex case regarding EEA Permanent Residence Card. They handled my immigration case in a very professional manner. They have been staying in constant contact, responding promptly to my queries. I have been granted Permanent Residence Card. Now I will instruct them to assist with my application for a British citizenship. It is very difficult to find a good law firm that charges a reasonable fee. I would highly recommend Master Legal Services.
Ankara Agreement Eligibility Requirements
The applicant must be a Turkish national and show that:
- they have a genuine intention to set up a viable business;
- they’ll be bringing sufficient funds to establish your business;
- they’ll be able to pay share of the costs of running the business;
- their share of the profits will be enough to support them and their family without needing to have another job.
If joining an existing partnership or company, they must show:
- they’ll have an active part in running the business;
- there is a genuine need for their services and investment.
All of this will need to be proved with adequate, and usually complex, documentary evidence. This can include a business plan, partnership agreements, insurance documents, business accounts, evidence of finances, evidence of investment, and any qualifications for running the business.
Length of stay in the UK
A Turkish Businessperson visa will allow the applicant to stay in the UK for at least 12 months and extend its visa for another three years. If you are looking to extend your visa and are unable to find all the necessary documentation you may able to stay in the UK for 1 year.
Extend Turkish Business Person Visa
Any dependants who are on the current visa on the application to extend – including children who have turned 18 during this stay should be included.
This visa can be extended inside the UK only.
The applicant must also meet the following conditions:
- their business is still going;
- they’re still able to pay your share of the costs of running the business (its liabilities);
- the share of the profits will be enough to support the applicant and all dependants without needing to have another job.
A Turkish Businessperson visa can normally be extended for 3 years – though the applicant must keep working in the business their visa is for.
If the evidence for the extension are lacking, it will be possible to stay 1 year with the possibility to apply again at the end of that year.
How long is the process?
You can apply for up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK. Normally you will be able to get a decision within 12 weeks of your application. The visa processing times may vary depending on the complexity of your case.
Why Our Clients Choose Us
High Success Rate
Our team is dedicated to providing excellent services to each client.
Affordable Fixed Fee
We offer one of the most competitive fees in London.
Our office is very conveniently located in the City of London with a walking distance from underground stations (Chancery Lane, Holborn).
How we can help
At Master Legal Services we have a team of experienced specialists, all based in London and ready to provide you with a free initial assessment regarding your immigration matter. You can contact us on 020 8935 5205, +44 7710987064 or by email email@example.com
- A comprehensive consultation and assessment of your case;
- Advising you about the relevant documents and immigration requirements;
- Filling in the application form;
- Checking your documents to make sure that they meet the requirements;
- Drafting a cover letter in support of your immigration matter;
- Correspondence with the Home Office / UKVI;
- Advising about booking biometric appointments or using the new UKVCAS IDV app;
- Submission of all necessary documentation to the Home Office / UKVI system.