UK Residence Card Lawyers London


High Success Rate

Same Day Services

Multilingual Experts

Competitive fixed Fees

UK Residence Card

Want to apply for a UK Residence card? A residence card is issued to non-EEA national family members and extended family members of an EEA national who were granted settled / pre-settled status under the EUSS.

Need help applying for UK Residence card? Master Legal Services is an expert team of London based immigration lawyers that provide comprehensive immigration services for both businesses and individuals, based inside and outside the UK.

UK Residence Card Application – Eligibility

The family will have to evidence their relationship with the EU national who was issued a status under the EUSS, please note that there is no need to prove that the EU national is exercising their treaty rights through working, self- employment, studying, or being self-sufficient.

What Our Clients Say About Us

Jasbir Mann

Thanks a lot to master legal services first for my successful application as skilled worker and now for my wife and kids as skilled worker dependent. At your office, no chance to fail, no chance to lose.


Kasia Maricar

Very good knowledge of the application process. Personal approach. I particularly appreciated immerse patience and professionalism. Every detail was fully explained, every question answered. Couldn't have found a better person. Thank you!

Riad Darawish

Legal Master gives very good service for immigration matters. They helped me and my partner to obtain Tier1 entrepreneur visa. The process with them was very smooth and quick. I strongly recommend them as their service is very reliable, good value of money and high creditability.

UK Residence Card Application – Who are the family members and extended family members

Family members are considered to be spouses, civil partners, children or grandchildren under 21, or dependent parent or grandparent.

An extended family member is considered to include: unmarried partners in a similar situation to civil partnership or marriage, or a relative who is not mentioned above. This, therefore, includes siblings, uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces, and nephews.

UK Residence Card Application – How long is the Residence Card valid

A residence card is valid for 5 years, after which the family member can apply for settled status in the UK, they have to note that they will not be eligible to apply without the documents of their sponsor, i.e., will need to show that their relationships still exist. Please contact our office to discuss your Residence Card as there are recent changes that may impact your application.

What are the benefits of having a UK Permanent Residence Card?

1. You will be eligible to apply for British Citizenship after just one year of residence in the UK. You cannot apply for British Citizenship without having been granted settled status first.

2. Due to current immigration rules both EU citizens and their family members are required to apply under the new scheme and obtain settled status. Non-EU family members will be issued with BRP cards confirming their status in the UK. They will also need to attend biometric appointment.​

3. Your family can join or remain with you in the UK even if you aren’t a qualified person at that point. Even if you don’t satisfy the criteria of a ‘qualified person’, you can still continue living with your family in the UK, as your status under the EU settlement scheme enables you to do so.

4. You can claim public funds.

5. Your child can become a British citizen. Your settled status will benefit your child’s British citizenship application.

Get in touch with our team for a free initial assessment, and enjoy our money-guarantee policy!

Why Our Clients Choose Us

High Success Rate

Our team is dedicated to providing excellent services to each client.

Affordable Fixed Fee

We offer one of the most competitive fees in London.

Conveniently Located

Our office is very conveniently located in the City of London with a walking distance from underground stations (Chancery Lane, Holborn).

About us

Master Legal Services is a company Registered in England & Wales No.10309474. We are authorised to provide immigration advice and services by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).


7 Bell Yard London,




020 8935 5205