UK Residence Card Lawyers London
OISC ACCREDITED UK IMMIGRATION ADVISERS
High Success Rate
Same Day Services
Competitive fixed Fees
UK Residence Card
Want to apply for a UK Residence card? A residence card is issued to non-EEA national family members and extended family members of an EEA national who were granted settled / pre-settled status under the EUSS.
Need help applying for UK Residence card? Master Legal Services is an expert team of London based immigration lawyers that provide comprehensive immigration services for both businesses and individuals, based inside and outside the UK.
UK Residence Card Application – Eligibility
The family will have to evidence their relationship with the EU national who was issued a status under the EUSS, please note that there is no need to prove that the EU national is exercising their treaty rights through working, self- employment, studying, or being self-sufficient.
What Our Clients Say
I would like to thank Master Legal Services for the job they have done to get my 5 years UK Residence Card as a family member of a EU national. I recommend this immigration firm as they have provided me with a tailored service, by speaking my native language (Russian) and charging less than other law firms in London.
I have asked the Master Legal Services for help with my Family Leave to Remain application. Elena was very professional and knowledgeable in explaining the process and what was required for this application. She made me feel assured that all the information submitted was correct and I would get my FLR without any problem (and I did). I highly recommend using this company as they are professional and efficient.
Kelly A – 47
I have instructed them to handle my very complex case regarding EEA Permanent Residence Card. They handled my immigration case in a very professional manner. They have been staying in constant contact, responding promptly to my queries. I have been granted Permanent Residence Card. Now I will instruct them to assist with my application for a British citizenship. It is very difficult to find a good law firm that charges a reasonable fee. I would highly recommend Master Legal Services.
UK Residence Card Application – Who are the family members and extended family members
Family members are considered to be spouses, civil partners, children or grandchildren under 21, or dependent parent or grandparent.
An extended family member is considered to include: unmarried partners in a similar situation to civil partnership or marriage, or a relative who is not mentioned above. This, therefore, includes siblings, uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces, and nephews.
UK Residence Card Application – How long is the Residence Card valid
A residence card is valid for 5 years, after which the family member can apply for settled status in the UK, they have to note that they will not be eligible to apply without the documents of their sponsor, i.e., will need to show that their relationships still exist. Please contact our office to discuss your Residence Card as there are recent changes that may impact your application.
What are the benefits of having a UK Permanent Residence Card?
1. You will be eligible to apply for British Citizenship after just one year of residence in the UK. You cannot apply for British Citizenship without having been granted settled status first.
2. Due to current immigration rules both EU citizens and their family members are required to apply under the new scheme and obtain settled status. Non-EU family members will be issued with BRP cards confirming their status in the UK. They will also need to attend biometric appointment.
3. Your family can join or remain with you in the UK even if you aren’t a qualified person at that point. Even if you don’t satisfy the criteria of a ‘qualified person’, you can still continue living with your family in the UK, as your status under the EU settlement scheme enables you to do so.
4. You can claim public funds.
5. Your child can become a British citizen. Your settled status will benefit your child’s British citizenship application.
Get in touch with our team for a free initial assessment, and enjoy our money-guarantee policy!
Why Our Clients Choose Us
High Success Rate
Our team is dedicated to providing excellent services to each client.
Affordable Fixed Fee
We offer one of the most competitive fees in London.
Our office is very conveniently located in the City of London with a walking distance from underground stations (Chancery Lane, Holborn).
How we can help
At Master Legal Services we have a team of experienced specialists, all based in London and ready to provide you with a free initial assessment regarding your immigration matter. You can contact us on 020 8935 5205, +44 7710987064 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A comprehensive consultation and assessment of your case;
- Advising you about the relevant documents and immigration requirements;
- Filling in the application form;
- Checking your documents to make sure that they meet the requirements;
- Drafting a cover letter in support of your immigration matter;
- Correspondence with the Home Office / UKVI;
- Advising about booking biometric appointments or using the new UKVCAS IDV app;
- Submission of all necessary documentation to the Home Office / UKVI system.