UK Sponsor licence lawyers
OISC ACCREDITED UK IMMIGRATION ADVISERS
High Success Rate
Same Day Services
Competitive fixed Fees
Any UK based organisation should apply for a sponsor licence, previously known as a Tier 2 sponsor licence, if they want to hire and sponsor skilled workers who are based overseas or within the UK.
Sponsor licence eligibility criteria
- The organisation is based and trading lawfully in the UK.
- A genuine vacancy is offered which meets the skilled worker criteria.
- The organisation will comply with the sponsor duties and responsibilities.
- The organisation and its owners, directors and appointed key personnel do not have any unspent criminal convictions.
Our services include
- A comprehensive consultation and assessment of your case, clear instructions from a qualified lawyer;
- Advising you about the relevant documents and immigration requirements;
- Filling in the application form;
- Checking your documents to make sure that they meet the requirements;
- Drafting an extensive cover letter in support of your case;
- Correspondence with the Home Office / UKVI;
- Submission of all necessary documentation to the Home Office / UKVI system.
Our Process Explained
Our experienced immigration lawyer will make an initial free assessment of you immigration matter.
The client is provided a contract that outlines the services that the client will receive, that includes a comprehensive support with his case from start to finish from a qualified lawyer.
Our qualified immigration lawyer will be managing your case to reach successful outcome.
Our Experienced Team
Experienced immigration lawyer
Qualified immigration lawyer with a track record of successful cases in business and private immigration.
Immigration lawyer with 9 years of experience.
Specialise in corporate/business immigration, sponsor licence, skilled worker, CoS.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Thanks a lot to master legal services first for my successful application as skilled worker and now for my wife and kids as skilled worker dependent. At your office, no chance to fail, no chance to lose.
Very good knowledge of the application process. Personal approach. I particularly appreciated immerse patience and professionalism. Every detail was fully explained, every question answered. Couldn't have found a better person. Thank you!
Legal Master gives very good service for immigration matters. They helped me and my partner to obtain Tier1 entrepreneur visa. The process with them was very smooth and quick. I strongly recommend them as their service is very reliable, good value of money and high creditability.
Why Our Clients Choose Us
High Success Rate
Our team is dedicated to providing excellent services to each client.
Affordable Fixed Fee
We offer one of the most competitive fees in London.
Our office is very conveniently located in the City of London with a walking distance from underground stations (Chancery Lane, Holborn).
Book a Free Assessment
Free case evaluation
We provide free case evaluations. Fill in the form and provide detailed information about your UK immigration enquiry and one of our specialists will get in touch with you.