Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension
OISC ACCREDITED UK IMMIGRATION ADVISERS
High Success Rate
Same Day Services
Competitive fixed Fees
If you currently hold a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, you can apply for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa extension until 5 April 2023.
You can apply to extend your visa if all of the following apply:
- registered as a director or as self-employed no more than 6 months after the date you were given permission to stay in the UK under a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa
- can prove you’ve been self-employed, a member of a partnership or working as a director of a business 3 months before you apply
- created at least 2 full time jobs that have existed for at least 12 months
- can continue to support yourself
You must have invested into 1 or more UK businesses either:
- £200,000 in cash
- £50,000 in cash
The amount depends on the level of funds your initial application was based on.
Your partner or children will need to apply separately to extend their visa. They can either apply at the same time as you, or at any time before their current visa expires.
If your application is successful, you will be granted an extension of stay as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur for a period of 2 years. Applications for indefinite leave to remain as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur can be made until 5 April 2025.
Contact our expert immigration team for a detailed consultation on
020 8935 5205 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services include
- A comprehensive consultation and assessment of your case, clear instructions from a qualified lawyer;
- Advising you about the relevant documents and immigration requirements;
- Filling in the application form;
- Checking your documents to make sure that they meet the requirements;
- Drafting an extensive cover letter in support of your case;
- Correspondence with the Home Office / UKVI;
- Submission of all necessary documentation to the Home Office / UKVI system.
Our Process Explained
Our experienced immigration lawyer will make an initial free assessment of you immigration matter.
The client is provided a contract that outlines the services that the client will receive, that includes a comprehensive support with his case from start to finish from a qualified lawyer.
Our qualified immigration lawyer will be managing your case to reach successful outcome.
Our Experienced Team
Experienced immigration lawyer
Qualified immigration lawyer with a track record of successful cases in business and private immigration.
Immigration lawyer with 9 years of experience.
Specialise in corporate/business immigration, sponsor licence, skilled worker, CoS.
Request a call back from our immigration experts.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Thanks a lot to master legal services first for my successful application as skilled worker and now for my wife and kids as skilled worker dependent. At your office, no chance to fail, no chance to lose.
Very good knowledge of the application process. Personal approach. I particularly appreciated immerse patience and professionalism. Every detail was fully explained, every question answered. Couldn't have found a better person. Thank you!
Legal Master gives very good service for immigration matters. They helped me and my partner to obtain Tier1 entrepreneur visa. The process with them was very smooth and quick. I strongly recommend them as their service is very reliable, good value of money and high creditability.
Why Our Clients Choose Us
High Success Rate
Our team is dedicated to providing excellent services to each client.
Affordable Fixed Fee
We offer one of the most competitive fees in London.
Our office is very conveniently located in the City of London with a walking distance from underground stations (Chancery Lane, Holborn).
Book a Free Assessment
Free case evaluation
We provide free case evaluations. Fill in the form and provide detailed information about your UK immigration enquiry and one of our specialists will get in touch with you.