UK Visitor Visa
OISC ACCREDITED UK IMMIGRATION ADVISERS
High Success Rate
Same Day Services
Competitive fixed Fees
UK Visitor Visa
The UK is known as one of the leading destinations for entrepreneurs across the globe and due to the thriving business culture of Britain, the government recognizes the fact that individual entrepreneurs may have the need to come to the United Kingdom for a short visit and this has made the Business Visitor Visa for Britain quite popular. The reasons for these brief visits may arise from the need to conduct some market research, to negotiate the terms of contract with some other businesses in Britain or to participate in conferences or workshops. Individuals whose applications are for the purpose of participating in entertainment and sports also fall into this category.
According to the records, The United Kingdom occupies the position of the world’s fifth largest economy and recently, the capital of London was named the most attractive city worldwide for both businesses and employees. In addition to the country’s proximity to North America and Europe, the aforementioned factors make Britain a major hub for business people all over the world. Important to note that it is becoming increasingly difficult to be granted the UK Visitor Visa, not only for first-timers, even those who wish to embark on a repeat visit for the second and third time are often refused. So it is actually great news to be granted a UK visa.
What Our Clients Say
I would like to thank Master Legal Services for the job they have done to get my 5 years UK Residence Card as a family member of a EU national. I recommend this immigration firm as they have provided me with a tailored service, by speaking my native language (Russian) and charging less than other law firms in London.
I have asked the Master Legal Services for help with my Family Leave to Remain application. Elena was very professional and knowledgeable in explaining the process and what was required for this application. She made me feel assured that all the information submitted was correct and I would get my FLR without any problem (and I did). I highly recommend using this company as they are professional and efficient.
Kelly A – 47
I have instructed them to handle my very complex case regarding EEA Permanent Residence Card. They handled my immigration case in a very professional manner. They have been staying in constant contact, responding promptly to my queries. I have been granted Permanent Residence Card. Now I will instruct them to assist with my application for a British citizenship. It is very difficult to find a good law firm that charges a reasonable fee. I would highly recommend Master Legal Services.
Eligibility Requirements for Visitor Visa
Visit Visas are provided to individuals who do not plan to make the UK their home. These individuals should be to visiting the UK for a short term to do certain permitted activities. In order to satisfy the conditions for the visa route the visitor:
- Is destined to leave the UK after their visit; and
- Will retreat from the UK by the end of their visit; and
- Will not reside in the UK for prolonged periods by means of repeated or consecutive visits, or make the UK their primary home; and
- Will not engage in any forbidden activities e.g. work; and
- Must have appropriate collateral to encompass all reasonable costs in respect to their visit without having to work or to access public funds.
Note that citizens of some countries don’t need a Visit Visa, make sure you check if you need a Visitor Visa, based on your nationality.
The ensuing is non exhaustive list of authorized activities that a visitor can engage in, but there are many more:
- Undergoing private medical treatment (special requirements apply)
- Organ donation (special requirements apply)
- Marriage or civil partnership (special requirements apply)
- Transit (special requirements apply)
- Business related activities
You will need the ensuing documents to apply for a UK Visitor Visa:
- Proof that you can afford the trip, whether it is paid for you or by you.
- Proof that you have a genuine relationship
Note that the Standard Visitor Visa has replaced the following visa categories:
- General Visitor Visa
- Family Visitor Visa
- Business Visitor Visa
- Sports Visitor Visa
- Entertainer Visitor Visa
- Prospective Entrepreneur Visa
- Private Medical Treatment Visa
Duration of leave for UK Business Visitor Visa
From what is obvious, standard visitor visa for the purpose of business is generally known as a business visa UK. Thus six months standard visitor visa for carrying out business activities is called a short term business visa, on the other hand, two, five and ten years visitor visa for frequent visits for business-related purposes are known as long term business visitor visa.
Many individuals who wish to visit the United Kingdom for business transactions are required to get a business visitor visa to gain entry into the country. People who fall into this category need to put in an application for UK Standard Visitor Visa prior to their time of departure. This type of visa which is now used in place of the former Business Visitor visa, which includes visas for doctors, academics and dentists, gives you the permission to carry out your business activities as well as represent a foreign business in Britain. Non-EEA business people have a lot to gain from the UK Standard Visitor Visa, read on to get the major benefits of having a UK Business Visitor Visa UK.
Why Our Clients Choose Us
High Success Rate
Our team is dedicated to providing excellent services to each client.
Affordable Fixed Fee
We offer one of the most competitive fees in London.
Our office is very conveniently located in the City of London with a walking distance from underground stations (Chancery Lane, Holborn).
Benefits of Having a UK Business Visitor Visa UK
You can be granted leave to stay in the United Kingdom for up to 6 months
Successful applicants for UK Standard Visitor Visa are allowed to visit the United Kingdom and carry out only permitted business activities for up to 6 months.
For people representing non-EEA based organizations who wish to visit the United Kingdom for the purpose of conducting a site visit, carry out a feasibility study for UK expansion as well as to conduct negotiations for very big contracts, the 6 months leave is ample time to accomplish these activities.
Visa applicants who fall into the category of Tier 1 Investor Visa and Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa can take advantage of this period to study the UK market they plan to invest in or launch their startup. There is room for 30-days study for business people as long as it is not their major reason for coming into the United Kingdom.
You have the leave to conduct a good number of business activities which are permitted under this scheme.
Successful applicants of UK Standard Visa are allowed to do the following;
- Participate in conferences, meetings, interviews as well as seminars
- Give a short series of one-off speeches or talks as long as they are not organized in the form of commercial events and will not attract any form of profit for the people who organized the function.
- Participate in trade fairs, but this should be only for promotional purposes, so longs as the visitor will not embark on direct sells.
- Get briefs on the requirements of a customer who is based in the United Kingdom. So long as you do any work for the customer outside the shores of Britain
- You can Install, repair, dismantle, service or give advice on equipment as well as computer hardware and software if your company has a service or supply contract with an organization based in the UK.
- For scientists, they are permitted to garner information and facts for some specific projects relating to their work overseas. On their own part, entertainers and artist are permitted to perform, participate in promotional activities or appear in an interview show.
Room for extension of leave to stay
In a situation where a visitor visa is granted for a period below six months, the beneficiary has the right to put in another application for extension up to the max 6 months. However, an exception is included for Academic Visitors as they can be granted leave to stay for as much as 12 months. Conversely, continuing to stay in the UK after the expiration of your visa will make you be considered an “overstayer” as this will have adverse implication for future visits as well as settlement applications. Applicants who have the need to visit the United Kingdom regularly over a long period of time can take advantage of the long term visas offering two, five and ten years with the permission to stay up to six months per visit.
The benefit of going for the long-term visa is that you only get to apply once and provide your biometric data once for the entire duration that the visa will be granted. Successful applicants for the long term visitor visas are permitted to visit the United Kingdom for several times as long as the visa is still valid but you need to ensure that you exit from the country once your 180 days is up.
A visitor can maintain Contact with the overseas company
Business visitors to the UK are not restricted from maintaining contact with their home office, business or employers during their stay in the United Kingdom. There are activities that permit a visitor to undertake their oversea role from Britain, for instance, a driver on an international route can deliver passengers or goods to the UK.
Help with your UK Visitor Visa
At Master Legal Services we have extensive experience in processing and organizing Visitor Visa applications. For those clients looking for a fast and efficient service, Our same-day Visa service will evaluate and prepare your application as well as organizing an appointment with the Home Office Enquiry Office. Now that the UK landing cards are scrapped, you can expect a smooth journey to the UK.
Get in touch today for a free initial consultation! Some of the immigration services we provide include applications for British citizenship, the EU settlement scheme, Indefinite Leave to Remain, Spouse Visa, Fiancee visa, permanent residence for EU nationals, UK residence cards, a document checking service and many more.
How we can help
At Master Legal Services we have a team of experienced specialists, all based in London and ready to provide you with a free initial assessment regarding your immigration matter. You can contact us on 020 8935 5205, +44 7710987064 or by email email@example.com
- A comprehensive consultation and assessment of your case;
- Advising you about the relevant documents and immigration requirements;
- Filling in the application form;
- Checking your documents to make sure that they meet the requirements;
- Drafting a cover letter in support of your immigration matter;
- Correspondence with the Home Office / UKVI;
- Advising about booking biometric appointments or using the new UKVCAS IDV app;
- Submission of all necessary documentation to the Home Office / UKVI system.