Unmarried Partner Visa


High Success Rate

Same Day Services

Multilingual Experts

Competitive fixed Fees

Unmarried Partner Visa

What is the Unmarried Partner Visa

The current Immigration rules in the UK allows an unmarried partner to enter or remain in the UK on the basis that they are in a relationship with a person who is present and ‘settled in the UK’. The Rules allow for a person who is not married nor in a civil partnership to join a partner who is settled in the UK, provided certain conditions are met.

Need help applying for an Unmarried Partner Visa?

Contact Master Legal Services for a free initial consultation on your immigration circumstances, we are available on 020 8935 5205 or via Whatsapp on 07710987064.

What Our Clients Say About Us

Jasbir Mann

Thanks a lot to master legal services first for my successful application as skilled worker and now for my wife and kids as skilled worker dependent. At your office, no chance to fail, no chance to lose.


Kasia Maricar

Very good knowledge of the application process. Personal approach. I particularly appreciated immerse patience and professionalism. Every detail was fully explained, every question answered. Couldn't have found a better person. Thank you!

Riad Darawish

Legal Master gives very good service for immigration matters. They helped me and my partner to obtain Tier1 entrepreneur visa. The process with them was very smooth and quick. I strongly recommend them as their service is very reliable, good value of money and high creditability.

Eligibility Requirements for Unmarried Partner Immigration Visa

There is a similar set of eligibility criteria as the spouse visa which needs to be met for a successful application:

  • You and your spouse are over 18 years’ old.
  • The financial requirement should be met.
  • You must show that any previous relationship that you or your partner were involved in (whether it be as a married or an unmarried couple) has ended.
  • You need to show that you have been living with your partner for at least two years in a relationship similar to marriage. You will need to provide documentary evidence confirming this.
  • You must have suitable accommodation available for you, your partner and any dependants.
  • You must also satisfy the English language requirements.

Financial Requirements for Unmarried Partner Visa Application

You are required to show that you and your partner have sufficient funds to support yourselves (and any dependants) without claiming public funds.

Your unmarried GBR or settled partner must be earning at least £18,600 per annum or savings to be able to sponsor you.

If also sponsoring children as dependents then the financial requirement will increase:

  • additional £3,800 for a first child (who is not British, settled or an EEA national); plus
  • an additional £2,400 for each additional child (who is not British, settled or an EEA national).

Why Our Clients Choose Us

High Success Rate

Our team is dedicated to providing excellent services to each client.

Affordable Fixed Fee

We offer one of the most competitive fees in London.

Conveniently Located

Our office is very conveniently located in the City of London with a walking distance from underground stations (Chancery Lane, Holborn).

About us

Master Legal Services is a company Registered in England & Wales No.10309474. We are authorised to provide immigration advice and services by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).


7 Bell Yard London,





020 8935 5205